- Wed, Dec 04The Commons on ChampaDec 04, 2019, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMThe Commons on Champa, 1245 Champa St, Denver, CO 80204, USAEquity in the workplace depends upon a sustained effort that people can trust. This last workshop of the year walks you through establishing accountability systems to make sure you do all the things you learned.
- Wed, Oct 30The Commons on Champa
- Wed, Sep 25The Commons on ChampaSep 25, 2019, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMThe Commons on Champa, 1245 Champa St, Denver, CO 80204, USAEvidence shows that feeling comfortable in your skin helps you be happier at work and do a better job. This session focuses on some of the key ways leaders can create the environment for people to feel safe to be themselves.
- Mon, Aug 26The Commons on ChampaAug 26, 2019, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PMThe Commons on Champa, 1245 Champa St, Denver, CO 80204, USASupporting - and demonstrating - work/life integration is one of the most evidenced ways to retain quality and diverse staff. In this workshop we develop a plan for your organization to promote work/life integration.
- Mon, Jul 29The Commons on Champa
- Mon, Jun 24The Commons on Champa
- Fri, May 31The Commons on Champa
- Fri, Apr 26The Commons on ChampaApr 26, 2019, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AMThe Commons on Champa, 1245 Champa St, Denver, CO 80204, USAConfidence in pay parity requires regular review of the numbers. In this session we will cover the essentials of what information to track and set up your system of accountability to make sure you not only collect data, but plan to use it.
- Fri, Mar 29The Commons on ChampaMar 29, 2019, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AMThe Commons on Champa, 1245 Champa St, Denver, CO 80204, USAWork on understanding and articulating how you personally benefit from pay parity in addition to organization. This workshop prepares you to make a business case and gives you steps to build pay parity into the fabric of your organization.
Come join me for one of the following conversations about equity in the workplace.
PASSED: WOMEN POWERING CHANGE
Connecting on the crucial role of women in social change. womenpoweringchange.org
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Time: 4 - 7:30 PM
Location: EXDO EVENT CENTER
Denver, CO 80205
CONSULTANTS FOR GOOD
Racial Equity and Your Consulting Practice with Kai Fierle-Hedrick
Date: Thursday, April 18th, 2019
Time: 9 - 11 AM
Location: Hooked on Colfax
PASSED: GREATER DENVER PRINT PRODUCTION MEETUP
Ingrained Bias and Parity of Pay, Opportunity, and Satisfaction in Print
Date: Friday, October 26, 2018
Time: 12:00 - 1:30 PM
Location: Colorado Lending Source
Tips for Creating an Inclusive Workplace from the Start[Up]
Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Time: 5:30-7:30 PM
1201 16th St. Denver, CO
PASSED: MOMS DEMAND ACTION FOR GUN SENSE IN AMERICA
How AIDE (Accessibility, Inclusivity, Diversity, and Equity) Matters for Achieving Group Goals
Date: September 29th, 2018
Time: 11 AM - 1 PM
Location: Louisville Public Library, Louisvill, Colorado
PASSED: ONE BROOMFIELD INDIVISIBLE
An Alternative Future for Gender Parity
Date: August 11th, 2018
Time: 1:15-3:30 PM
Location: The Grange, Broomfield Colorado